Headache induced five factors
1. Sleep rhythm changes: spring sunshine time are significantly longer sleep time relative reduction prone to tension headaches.
2. Climate instability: the spring temperature is difference between day and night, poor resistance if not timely change of clothing, easy to get the colds, migraine occurs due to stagnation of qi and blood stasis.
3. Infection-prone: When a virus, bacteria or chlamydia infection occurs, there will be a significant headache symptoms.
4. Unstable blood pressure: spring of all things blooming, easy to fluctuations in blood pressure, many patients with hypertension due to unstable blood pressure, headache, dizziness, insomnia and other symptoms.
Strategy 1: Knowing how to distinguish the type of headaches
1. Migraine: a high incidence of frequent seizures, middle age for the onset of the peak. According to statistics, 30% to 40% of the middle-aged man suffering from migraine headaches. Typical migraine patients in puberty onset, and most of them have a family history. 20% of migraine with aura patients attack, such as depression. “the immediate risk Venus”. Pain mostly starts from the rear of the side of the orbital or frontbencher gradually intensified and extended to the semi or the whole head was pulsating throbbing. Mood swings, drinking or menstrual cramps, are likely to cause.
2. Tension headache: Extremely common, is due to the continued contraction of the muscles of the head and neck, mental stress, head and neck the scapular posture improper common causes. Located in the occipital and neck pain was persistent dull pain, sometimes forehead. Patients often tell confining sense and stress, head, usually after getting up, and began to head discomfort, headache gradually worsened after sometimes lasted for many days. Much the sick often say. His headache over the years had not been easy off.
3. Trigeminal neuralgia: often you brush your teeth, wash your face, shaving hair, talking, yawning, sudden the unilateral facial severe pain, such as a knife, needle sticks burning paroxysmal lightning-like pain, with the same side Ministry muscle cramps, conjunctival hyperemia, tearing and drooling. Each pain may be episodes a short time, a few seconds to a few minutes or a sudden onset of a sudden stop.
4. Cluster headache: headache recurrent episodes within a certain period of time (2 weeks to 3 months), other times no headache episodes. Cluster headache attack is not severe and less frequent, duration, or long or short. Some patients may only experience a cluster period.
5. Cervical spondylitis: the headache is located in the occipital, subclinical spread to the same side of the eye or forehead. Sometimes was tingling or dull pain, often accompanied by pain or numbness of the ipsilateral upper extremity.
6. Hypertension: headache are common symptoms of hypertensive patients, often pulsating dull pain with head pressed against the flu. Mostly located on both sides of the temple or occipital pain, bow, exertion, headache intensified.
7. Drain the placeholder venereal awarded: the most common brain tumors. Located on both sides of the amount of pain, occipital, or the whole head, often less dramatic, early morning, coughing, sneezing, breath-holding force or bow when the pain worsened. Lesions early, headache often intermittent, with tumor growth may be the development of persistent pain, accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
8. Intracranial infection or cerebrovascular disease: when accompanied by vomiting, headache, fever, weakness, hemiplegia, dysphasia, neck stiffness, blurred consciousness, or sudden severe headache, should see a doctor to rule out intracranial infection or cerebrovascular disease possible.
Strategies 2: Learn to approach Cure before seeking due.
To treat headache, you must first identify the cause as soon as possible in order to carry out a targeted therapy. If the headache is caused by hypertension, antihypertensive drugs can eliminate the headache; If the headache is caused by intracranial tumor, should strive for the surgery as soon as possible; headache is excessive tension induced timely rest is the best choice; if the headache is caused by infection, should taking anti-infective drugs in a timely manner; headache due to increased intracranial pressure, should be reducing the intracranial pressure.
Need to be reminded that many patients, headache, eat painkillers. In fact, paracetamol and other non-steroidal antipyretic analgesics only relieve symptoms, cannot eliminate a headache the real reason. Painkiller abuse not only causes the headache chronic and aggravates, can also cause drowsiness, gastrointestinal discomfort and other adverse reactions. Headache plagued must go to a regular hospital, under the guidance of a doctor to choose the right treatment method, in order to avoid delaying the disease.
Strategy 3 is preventive “homework”1 self-massage.
1. Often use your fingers to “comb” or massage the scalp, relax, and clear the blood and reduce headaches.
2. Ensure adequate sleep. Should be the law of life, reasonable arrangements for the rest of time, work and rest, to avoid due to lack of sleep can lead to headaches. Of course, we cannot sleep too long, otherwise it will be a headache.
3. Note the Science Diet. Headache patients try to not eat chocolate, coffee and cocoa, and other foods. Because these foods contain enable vasoconstrictory substance, with the dilation of blood vessels, headache occurs. Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables and foods can enrich in magnesium elements.
4. Reduce vision burden. Watch television or operate a computer for a long period of time will appear as fatigue, triggering a headache. Hid their eyes with the palms of their hands to avoid visual fatigue occurred at intervals of about one hour, let your eyes rest for 30 seconds, then move your hands off, slowly open your eyes.
5. Avoid bad posture. In their daily lives, whether walking or sitting, should “dearest friends chest, avoid heading down, hunched over. Mao Zhaoyao; sleep, should avoid the prone position and his head covered with a quilt, so as not to induce headache.
6. Maintain a good attitude. Sense of humor, and learn to relax themselves adept at controlling impatience, anger, stress and other negative emotions, in order to achieve the purpose of still pain .